Make a difference in the life of a child everyday!
As an O2B Kids team member, you will join a unique and dynamic group of people all working toward making the world a better place.
We are currently accepting applications for the following position:
To apply, stop by any of our locations to complete an application.
There are lots of different jobs at O2B Kids!
- Preschool Teacher
- Preschool Lead Teacher
- Voluntary PreKindergarten Teacher
- Preschool Director
- Afterschool Counselor
- Summer Camp Counselor
- Bus Driver
- Housekeeping & Maintenance
- Administrative Assistant
- Fun Counselor – Sales
- Party Leader
- Play Leader
- Program Calendar Teacher – Dance, Karate, Gymnastics, Cheer, Sports, Science, Technology, Music, Drama, Art and More!
- Program Calendar Teacher – Create your own class if you have a passion for something Unique, Crazy, Zainy and Fun! What do you know that you could teach a child?
- We hire passionate people who work hard and LOVE kids.
- We hire educators who want a career.
- We conduct employment verifications and background screening on all employees through the county Sherriff’s Office, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, and the FBI.
- We are a drug free workplace.
- Employees receive at least 40 hours of In-Service Training annually.
- Bus Drivers must be over 21, have a clean driving record, have a CDL with S and P endorsements, and be First Aid & CPR certified. Drivers have regular drug tests and DOT physicals.
- Supervisors must be over the age of 21, and must be First Aid & CPR certified.
- Lead Preschool Teachers must have a Child Development Associate or Staff Credential.
- Preschool Directors must have a Director Credential.