Join our Team!
We are always interested in finding exceptional people to join our team! Please stop by any O2B Kids location for an application or CLICK HERE to print one.
Should you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make a difference in the life of a child everyday!
As an O2B Kids team member, you will join a unique and dynamic group of people all working toward making the world a better place.
- Preschool Director
- Preschool Teachers
- Preschool Lead Teachers
- Voluntary Prekindergarten Teachers
- Afterschool Director
- Afterschool Counselors
- Bus Drivers
- Housekeeping & Maintenance
- Café Manager
- Fun Counselors - Sales
- Party Leaders
- Play Leaders
- Specialty Class Teachers: Art, Music, Dance, Gymnastics, Cheer, Sports, Karate, Technology, Drama, Science and more!
Here are some of the Benefits of being an O2B Kids Employee!
- Membership at O2B Kids!
- Free In-Service Training
- Free Background Checks
- First Aid & CPR Certification
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Assistance Program
- Direct Deposit
- Discounts at O2B Kids Café
- Discounts at area businesses
- Dental, Vision and Prescription plan
- Individual Retirement Account
- Lots of laughter!
Eligible employees also receive:
- Discounts on Preschool, Afterschool and Summer Camp Tuition
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Free Lunch
- Tuition Assistance for Continuing Education
- We hire passionate people who work hard and LOVE kids!
- We hire professionals who want a career in education.
- We conduct employment verifications and background screening on all employees through the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the FBI.
- We are a drug free workplace.
- Employees receive at least 40 hours of In-Service Training annually.
- Bus Drivers must be over 21, have a clean driving record, have a CDL with S and P endorsements, and be First Aid & CPR certified. Drivers have drug tests and DOT physicals.
- Supervisors must be over the age of 21, and must be First Aid & CPR certified.
- Lead Preschool Teachers must have a Child Development Associate or Staff Credential.
- Preschool Directors must have a Director Credential.
- We hire people who are warm, friendly, playful and professional!
Come play with us!!!