As you know, things are changing rapidly due to COVID-19, and we are working hard to respond accordingly.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Status, updated on 4/6/20 at 8:30am
- O2B Kids is open to serve children of essential employees who need to work.
In an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19, Florida and Georgia have issued "Safer At Home Orders" which indicate that interactions outside the home should be limited to essential services or activities. The orders identify a significant number of businesses as essential, which means many families will still be going to work.
Child care is classified in the law as an essential business. O2B Kids is planning to remain open so we can continue taking care of children whose parents are doing essential work of their own. If you are an essential employee who needs to work, we are here for you.
- Hunters Crossing is open starting Monday, April 6th.
- East Boynton Beach is closed the week of April 6th - April 10th.
- All of our other locations are open.
- Our ability to serve families will depend on staffing and space within the facility to accommodate small groups.
- We are taking extra measures to prevent the spread of the virus including child well-checks, escorting children to class, maintaining small groups, and extensive cleaning measures.
- We are strictly enforcing our wellness attendance policy. Any person who is sick is not able to visit our facilities. Please be alert for symptoms of COVID-19 and call your doctor if symptoms arise.
- VPK and School Readiness student absences will not count against them.
- As of 3/19/20, our operating hours are 7am-6pm at ALL locations.
- Closed on Saturdays at our Supercenter locations, until further notice.
- There are no birthday parties scheduled to occur, until further notice.
- We are not offering any Membership Programs: there is no drop off available, no program calendar classes (karate/dance/gymnastics), no Morning Magic, no Homeschool, and no Parent Night Out. All of our Membership programs will return as soon as we are able to do so.
The following Q & A was emailed to our Families on 3/15/20. We are continuing to send newsletters to update our families if there are changes.