Want to make a difference in the life of a child?!
We are always interested in finding exceptional people to join our team! Please stop by any O2B Kids location for an application or CLICK HERE to print one.
After completing the application, you can return it to any O2B Kids location OR email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click HERE for available job postings in your area!
As an O2B Kids team member, you will join a unique and dynamic group of people all working toward making the world a better place. Positions can include:
- Preschool Director
- Preschool Teachers
- Preschool Lead Teachers
- Voluntary Prekindergarten Teachers
- Afterschool Counselors
- Bus Drivers
- Housekeeping & Maintenance
- Café Staff
- Front Desk Receptionists
- Sales Team Members
- Birthday Party Leaders
- Play Leaders
- Specialty Class Teachers: Art, Music, Dance, Gymnastics, Cheer, Sports, Karate, Drama, Science and more!
- We hire professionals who want a career in education.
- We conduct employment verification and background screening on all employees through the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the FBI.
- We are a drug free workplace.
- Employees receive at least 20 hours of In-Service Training annually.
- Bus Drivers must be over 25, have a clean driving record, have a CDL with S and P endorsements, and be First Aid & CPR certified. Drivers have drug tests and DOT physicals.
- Supervisors must be over the age of 21, and must be First Aid & CPR certified.
- Lead Preschool Teachers must have a Child Development Associate or Staff Credential.
- Preschool Directors must have a Director Credential.
- All Childcare Personnel must complete DCF 40 hour requirement.
- We hire people who are warm, friendly, playful and professional!
Here are some of the Benefits of being an O2B Kids Employee!
- Membership at O2B Kids!
- Free In-Service Training
- Free Background Checks
- First Aid & CPR Certification
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Assistance Program
- Direct Deposit
- Discounts at O2B Kids Café
- Discounts at area businesses
- Dental, Vision and Prescription plan
- Individual Retirement Account
- Lots of laughter!
Eligible employees also receive:
- Discounts on Preschool, Afterschool and Summer Camp Tuition
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Free Lunch
- Tuition Assistance for Continuing Education